Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boom Boom Boom Boom- Week 4

I know recruitment has been going on for awhile, but last night made it a reality. We had Open House for girls interested in Greek life. After all the planning and getting ready, things went so well! I was really proud of myself to see that I planned and organized this entire party and it was successful. There was a great turn out and my homemade chocolate covered pretzels seemed to be a hit :) Which is good to hear since I stayed up uber late making them. We had so much food left over though. Sisters brought it all to the football game, hopefully they come back empy handed. Recruitment always makes me remember why I joined DZ and a sorority in general. It brings back all of the excitement I felt when I went through. Recruitment just shows me that I made the right choice and couldn't be happier :)

No comments: