Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Clients for VisComm

This week I met with the newest client for our firm, Career Services. And let me tell you, this one might be more challenging than I expected. They want us to promote their new services, but we aren't allowed to edit their Web site. The guy I spoke with seemed to know what he wanted, but definitely threw a lot of stuff out there. He spoke highly of Career Services which is hard for me to grasp since what I know about that place revolves around resumes. But apparently all of that has changed. They are now offering mock interviews, workshops, and other various programs to prepare students for the real world. They are still holding job fairs and even helping with internships! Check out their new Web site! They just re-did everything from their appearance online to their buildings appearance. Career Services is stepping it up and hopefully, VisionCommunications can help them change from their old identity to their new one across campus!

No comments: