Monday, October 27, 2008

Rock the "D"

Since Thursday afternoon, I have been at PRSSA National Conference in Detroit! And let me tell you, it has been nothing short of awesome! I have really learned so much. Everyone told me conference was the place to be. How you can network and meet people and get motivated. Sure, I thought it would be fun, but it has exceeded my expectations. This conference made me feel like I was growing up and on the right track. But instead of being scared and upset that I am going to be in the real world soon, I was excited. I saw, first hand, all of the opportunities PR will offer me when I graduate. I am more motivated than I have been in a long time.

The worst part of conference was my lack of time. Our group decided to go to every speaker and every session, to get the most out of the experience. And as awesome as it has been, we have had no free time to do homework or even post. I should probably work on that tomorrow!

Oh, and now, I can not wait for conference in New Orleans next year!

No comments: