Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hello Junior Year

Today began my junior year of college. I can not believe I have been in college for three years. Jeez. I spent around 7 hours in the same classroom for just two classes. I had a break in between for lunch in the Mac and the line was insane. I guess there are a lot of freshman this year because it was packed. Seven sisters had to cram into a table for 5. But we did wear our recruitment shirts for Delta Zeta since it's Tuesday. They are a candy pink with white writing. I was really iffy about the shirts at first, but once I saw them, I pretty much fell in love. Sisters also sported our new fleeces. Everyone seems to be talking about them :) I am really proud of myself that they were completed and free. Now, if I can only get everything together for our recruitment practices. That takes a little more time and thought though.

No comments: