Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog-cation

Wow. I cannot believe I have not blogged in over 6 months. I take full responsibility & apologize to anyone who used to read my blog/my blog itself, for I have neglected you. I have been on what Aaron Brown called a "blog-cation." [Blog-cation: A vacation from blogging; similar to a staycation where one creates their own vacation while at home] I just got so busy working on internship applications, then doing my internship and now getting back into the groove of school that I really put blogging on the back burner. And although it was easier not having to manage so many social networking sites, I miss blogging. Throughout the past few weeks, during PRSSA events or while watching the news, I have found myself continually thinking about how I want to write about something that occurred in my blog. Yet every time I sat down at my computer, blogging just slipped my mind.

Well, good news, my blog-cation is over and I will definitely be posting more often than ever before!

No comments: