Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You Make Me Sick

I hate people who are uneducated and till voice their opinions. I think it is redic that people can't differentiate between Obama and McCain yet claim to support one over the other. I really hope people like this don't vote. Please check it out because they are not voting for the right reasons. People died for our right to freedom and to vote. Americans should not vote for who is more popular, or younger, or more hip. They should vote for whose beliefs they support and who they think would better this country. God, people make me sick!

2 comments:

Katalyn said...

I really hope you're not talking about me because I cannot open the link. My browser keeps saying that the link isn't valid. Sad day.

amckelveydz said...

i fixed it! I had a space in the link, my bad! Check it out now though!!